Monday, February 2, 2009

Creeper Blog

So, by request from a friend, I'm going to start blogging about my experience with creepers. Past skirmishes to be posted soon. 

I'll start from events which took place on Saturday:

Location: Gay Street on my way to interview Dave Barnes
Attire: Cute, modest shirt with jeans and my cowboy boots
Encounter: Homeless man stops and tells me "Honey, you're gorgeous! You should be on a magazine. I mean it, you're beautiful! You should be on magazines!"

Location: The Valarium-outside the men's bathroom
Attire: Same as before except for less modest jeans
Encounter: Guy walks up, puts his arm on the wall and says,
"So you go to school here right?"  
My response "Yes."
"And this party has nothing to do with your major does it?"
"No"
"What is your major?"
"Broadcast journalism"
*Stephen comes back, I grab his hand and walk away from the creep scene*
Put that puppy to bed. Seriously, just a hint kiddos, if a girl is waiting by the guys' bathroom, chances are SHE'S WAITNG FOR A GUY. I don't know, maybe it's just me. 

Location: The Valarium-throwing it down on the dance floor
Attire: Same as before
Encounter: While I'm shaking what my mama gave me, some rando comes from nowhere and starts trying to grind up on my goods. Before I could even realize what has ensued, Rachel and Stephen grab and hover. Sigh, my friends are the best.   

No comments: