Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thoughts on Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Soo as a hopeless romantic, I lurve me some Valentine's Day!

For those of you in love, celebrate the heck out of it! And for all of you bitter, cynical people, don't be lame, celebrate it for the love that you will one day have. 

I don't think that Valentine's should be restricted to just romantic love.  This is the first time since ooh, 8th grade that I haven't had a Valentine and I am soo okay with that.  I have so much love in my life and I am thankful for it everyday, but I like that today is a day specifically set aside for it.

Love is a treasure and it should be treated as such.  I am so thankful for the love from my God, family, friends, my dog (yes, my dog), past romances, and my future husband.  I haven't even met the guy, but I am already head-over-heels for him. 

So go out there and celebrate the heck out of love! 

LOVE each other, LOVE the world, and LOVE yourselves!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....How do you know that you haven't met the guy?

I am Katherine... said...

Correction: I may or may not know my future hubby.

I found my soulmate but some loser named Pecor stole her from me!!!

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAH so true.